All events, no matter what the occasion being celebrated, deserve a party that will always be fondly remembered. Working with our staff, you will be able to create a wedding day that you and your guests will enjoy from beginning to end.
Our Northern California outdoor mountain wedding location Offers:
- Beauty – A spectacular natural outdoor wedding venue. Fresh air, running water, soaring redwoods and mature vegetation.
- Location – Easy access, just two miles from downtown Saratoga. Our wedding guests are typically from San Francisco, San Jose, Saratoga, Santa Cruz, Cupertino, Palo Alto, Los Gatos, Sacramento and worldwide.
- Guest comfort – We enjoy extreme guest satisfaction. As a family-owned and operated business, it’s easy for us to accommodate and provide that personal touch to your event and we provide a wealth of experience in hosting weddings and events since the 1840s. The weather is reliably perfect June-October.
Satisfied Couples said:
Saratoga Springs is an amazing place to have a both a ceremony and wedding reception. We wanted a place that had the beauty of the outdoors but also the elegance of a wedding site. Cathedral Grove was the perfect site for our 185 guest wedding in mid-July. We were extremely happy with all of the services provided to us and received many wonderful compliments on the location of our wedding. The food was delicious, there was plenty to drink and the setting was absolutely beautiful. My husband and I could not be happier with how everything turned out and are so glad that we chose Saratoga Springs for our special day!
Check out our reviews on Yelp.com, Facebook page and “Why We Like this Place” on HereComesTheGuide.com.
Fees, Options and Recommendations:
- Wedding Menu Apps Facility Fees 2014
Longbridge, Cathedral Grove, Hilltop, Redwood Grove & Saratoga Cove.
Decorations, Chairs, Tables, Linens, Fine China, Flatware, Glasses, Misc.
Entrees, Fresh Salads, Side Dish Accompaniments, Appetizers, Bar, Wines and Champagnes.
- Springs Vendor Recommendations
Florists, Photographers, Bakeries, Hotels and more
- Wedding Photos
Samples photos from previous weddings at Saratoga Springs